1. Birch 2. Maple 3. Oak
1. Birch is a thinleaved deciduous hardwood tree of the genus Betula
2. Acer is a genus of trees or shrubs commonly known as maple.
There are approximately 128 species
3. Oaks have spirally arranged leaves, with lobate margins in many species
(Bjõrk Lõnn Ek)
1. Spruce 2. Pinetree 3. Aspen
1. A spruce is a tree of the genus Picea a genus of about 35 species of coniferous
evergreen trees in the Family Pinaceae,
2. A pine is any conifer tree in the genus Pinus, of the family Pinaceae.
3. The aspens are all native to cold regions with cool summers, in the north of the Northern Hemisphere,
(Gran Tall Asp)