1.Perch 2. Pike 3. Beam
1.Perch is a common name for fish of the genus Perca, freshwater gamefish belonging to the family Percidae.
2. Pike grow to a relatively large size: the average length is about 70 - 120 cm (28 - 47 in).
3. Bream has a silvery grey colour and a laterally flattened and high-backed
body and a slightly undershot mouth.
(Abborre Gãdda Braxen)
1.Zander 2. Common carp 3. Cod
1. Zander is a species of fish from freshwater
and brackish habitats in
western Eurasia. It is closely related to perch.
2. The common carp or European carp, is a widespread freshwater fish of eutrophic
waters in lakes and large rivers in Europe and Asia
3. The two most common species of cod are the Atlantic cod , which lives in the colder
waters and deeper sea regions throughout the North Atlantic,
and the Pacific cod,
found in both eastern and western regions of the northern Pacific.
(Gõs Karp Torsk)
1. Rainbow trout 2. The burbot 3. Alaska pollock
1. The rainbow trout is a trout and species of salmonid native to cold-water tributaries
of the Pacific Ocean in Asia and North America.
2. The burbot (Lota lota) or bubbot is the only gadiform (cod-like) freshwater fish
3. The Alaska pollock or walleye pollock (Gadus chalcogrammus, formerly Theragra chalcogramma) is a marine fish species of the cod family
(Regnbåge Lake Alaska sej)